Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Finally a New Post!

I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to post the progress in our garden.
We still have some trouble with slugs, but with some very helpful advise it has gone down to a minimum.
I guess the graphs of the garden are not necessary since I could much more easily say everything has sprouted except the celery and parsley. I can hardly wait till we start seeing some of our corn or squashes!
(This is a very good picture of our garden because you can see the short fence we built in the front, all three garden beds in the middle, and our compost bin in the back.)

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you took the picture! The sunlight is beautiful and the garden looks so green! I can't wait for the squash, cucumber, zuchini, or corn either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great picture. I really like your fence you made it is so mush prettier then the chicken wire we have around ours. :) But it works so I guess that is was counts.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete