Friday, March 1, 2013

Working with Eden and Angelina

At 2:30pm I went outside and began taking out all the dead leftover plants from last year, and weeds that grew over the winter. Last year we grew basil and thyme in our garden beds, but they were dead so I tried pulling them out. Boy do they have vicious roots! I was getting those out for an hour! And I still had to take out the other unwanted plants (there wasn't anything in there that we did want), airrate, and rake all three garden beds! Eden and Angelina came out to help and we took these pictures. When I came in and washed my hands, they were so dirty that the water running down the drain was black! I can't wait to finish getting cleaned up!

 
Hard at Work
Angelina said to call this one
Awesome
<Angelina is the odd one out in this picture, and she isn't even in this one >
Angry Farmerettes
Eden said to call this one
Ostrich Neck
Angelina said to call this one
Awesome ME
I call this one
Cheesy
 

2 comments:

  1. I like all of the titles! Lol.

    You don't look that cheesy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a friendly reminder, don't forget to change your email in the upper right hand corner of this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete